Route Planning Software for Logistics Businesses
Businesses need a quick and reliable route planner to keep their logistics planning ahead of the game. Ensure prompt and on-schedule deliveries by increasing dispatcher efficiency with automated routes and schedules.
Why Use Optimoroute for Logistics Planning
Easily organize a large number of deliveries
- Multiple file formats supported, such as Excel spreadsheet, CSV or through an API
- Minimal planning time lets you focus on scaling your business and increases customer satisfaction
Consider all vehicle & driver constraints
- Account for any variables when picking the right vehicle such as number of boxes, volume, weight and many more
- Include returns to depot for reloading or optimize your deliveries to minimize time wasted and create the optimal route
- Simply add employee work hours, lunch breaks and other workflow constraints
Plan your workload in advance
- Streamline your business processes by slotting jobs into days with light workloads
- Schedule a backlog of deliveries or returns to be completed up to 5 weeks at a time
- Create multi-day schedules with arrival times that match customer preferences
Optimize routes to include reverse logistics
- Schedule drivers for deliveries and pickups in the same run and reduce fuel costs
- Using our Mobile App, crews will know what the next task requires
- Reduce operational costs and number of crews in the field
Realtime Order Tracking
- Accurate delivery arrival times increase your daily deliveries to clients
- Confirm shipment arrival with customizable emails and text messages
- An Uber-like shipment tracking experience with a branded tracking page for improved customer satisfaction
Document with Proof of Delivery
- Capture digital signatures, photos & notes in the Mobile App
- Digitized documentation makes record keeping seamless and resolves customer complaints
Mobile App for drivers
- Send routes directly to drivers’ smartphones
- Orders, schedule, navigation in a single app (iPhone and Android)
- Mid-route changes immediately on drivers’ screens
Learn How Logistics Businesses Are Benefiting With OptimoRoute
Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Our support team will be in touch immediately.
Import your orders and deliveries and plan your routes in minutes
Everything you need to help you get started.
Tips and tricks of the trade from top logistics companies
Here is a list of 8 top reverse logistics companies and their secrets to help you scale your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of businesses does OptimoRoute support?
OptimoRoute is a cloud-based software that leverages machine learning and an advanced algorithm to optimize routes and schedules for various businesses across different industries. Its distinguishing feature is its ability to adapt to any business by utilizing customizable data fields. Whether you operate a small business or a large logistics provider with large vehicles, OptimoRoute is designed to cater to your specific needs.Case studies
How does OptimoRoute improve customer experience?
With customer-centric features like Proof of Delivery and Customer Feedback, OptimoRoute enhances your shipping process, leading to faster deliveries and improved customer satisfaction. By streamlining your logistics, you can minimize shipping costs. The real-time order tracking and GPS tracking for drivers enable you to provide up-to-date estimates to customers while efficiently managing your overall logistics operations.
How do I keep up with increased demand?
OptimoRoute’s scheduling optimizer helps companies meet demand spikes. Businesses choose in-house delivery management software for control, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. OptimoRoute allows them to seamlessly scale up their delivery fleet when needed.Grow your business
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based SaaS delivery solution, which means you only need a web browser to access it. There is no need for any installation on your computer. Drivers can receive routes by email, GPS, spreadsheet, or by using our Driver App, available on Android and iOS devices. Click here to learn more about getting started.How to get started
Is there a limit of deliveries I can plan at once?
Depending on your plan, the limit is 700, 1000, or more. This means that you can import 700, 1000 or thousands of orders at once, as well as have that same number of orders being taken into consideration for planning during your planning timeframe.
Can I integrate any platform with OptimoRoute?
Yes, you can integrate any platform with OptimoRoute™ using our Web Service API.Learn more