Route Planning Software for Logistics Businesses
Businesses need a quick and reliable route planner to keep their logistics planning ahead of the game. Ensure prompt and on-schedule deliveries by increasing dispatcher efficiency with automated routes and schedules.
Why use OptimoRoute for logistics planning
Easily organize a large number of deliveries
- Multiple file formats supported, such as Excel spreadsheet, CSV or through an API
- Minimal planning time lets you focus on scaling your business and increases customer satisfaction
Consider all vehicle & driver constraints
- Account for any variables when picking the right vehicle such as number of boxes, volume, weight and many more
- Include returns to depot for reloading or optimize your deliveries to minimize time wasted and create the optimal route
- Simply add employee work hours, lunch breaks and other workflow constraints
Plan your workload in advance
- Streamline your business processes by slotting jobs into days with light workloads
- Schedule a backlog of deliveries or returns to be completed up to 5 weeks at a time
- Create multi-day schedules with arrival times that match customer preferences
Optimize routes to include reverse logistics
- Schedule drivers for deliveries and pickups in the same run and reduce fuel costs
- Using our Mobile App, crews will know what the next task requires
- Reduce operational costs and number of crews in the field
Realtime Order Tracking
- Accurate delivery arrival times increase your daily deliveries to clients
- Confirm shipment arrival with customizable emails and text messages
- An Uber-like shipment tracking experience with a branded tracking page for improved customer satisfaction
Document with Proof of Delivery
- Capture digital signatures, photos & notes in the Mobile App
- Digitized documentation makes record keeping seamless and resolves customer complaints
Mobile App for drivers
- Send routes directly to drivers’ smartphones
- Orders, schedule, navigation in a single app (iPhone and Android)
- Mid-route changes immediately on drivers’ screens
Learn how logistics businesses are benefiting with OptimoRoute
Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Our support team will be in touch immediately
Import your orders and deliveries and plan your routes in minutes
Everything you need to help you get started
Tips and tricks of the trade from top logistics companies
Here is a list of 8 top reverse logistics companies and their secrets to help you scale your business
Frequently asked questions
What types of businesses does OptimoRoute support?
OptimoRoute is a cloud-based software powered by an algorithm that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to combine all variables when creating routes and schedules that cater to a wide variety of businesses across many verticals. Its unique ability is that it can be tailored to any business using our customizable data fields. Whether you are a small business or a large logistics provider, OptimoRoute is a fit.
How does OptimoRoute improve customer experience?
By making deliveries faster and helping improve your shipping process, your customers end up more satisfied with your overall service while your shipping costs are minimal. Additionally, tracking orders in real time and GPS tracking for drivers allows you to provide up-to-date estimates for customers while managing your logistics efficiently.Learn more
How do I keep up with increased demand due to Covid-19?
The OptimoRoute scheduling optimizer has helped many companies keep up with the demand spiked by recent events. Many businesses opted for in-house delivery management software to have full control over their last mile delivery operations, efficiency and customer satisfaction. Some have even increased their delivery fleet.Read more
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based route optimization software solution so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer.Learn more
Is there a limit of deliveries I can plan at once?
Depending on your plan, the limit is 250, 500 or 750+. This means you can import 250, 500 or 750+ deliveries at once, as well as have that same number of deliveries being taken into consideration during your planning time frame.
Can I integrate any platform with OptimoRoute?
Yes, you can integrate any platform with OptimoRoute™ using our Web Service API.Learn more