Customers looking to automate their processes and integrate OptimoRoute™ with other third party software can do this using our Web Service Application Programming Interface (API). The web service API can be used to integrate e-commerce platforms, accounting software, and other business software with OptimoRoute™ and automate tasks such as importing orders, starting the optimization and getting the information about planned routes from OptimoRoute™.
The following operations are supported:
- Create Order
- Delete Order
- Delete all Orders
- Get Routes – get all routes for a specific date
- Get Scheduling Information – for a specific Order
- Start Planning – for a specific date
- Stop Planning – stop planning process
- Get Planning Status – for a specific planning process
- Get Mobile Events – for getting the events received from the mobile apps
An authentication key is required for using OptimoRoute™ web service API. You can generate your client ID in the Administration-> Settings-> WS API section of OptimoRoute™ application.