November 28, 2016
Web Services and Integration with Third Party Applications
Customers looking to automate their processes and integrate OptimoRoute with other third party software can do this using our Web Service Application Programming Interface (API). The web service API can be used to integrate e-commerce platforms, accounting software, and other business software with OptimoRoute and automate tasks such as importing orders, starting the optimization and getting the information about planned routes from OptimoRoute.
The following operations are supported:
- Create Order
- Delete Order
- Delete all Orders
- Get Routes – get all routes for a specific date
- Get Scheduling Information – for a specific Order
- Start Planning – for a specific date
- Stop Planning – stop planning process
- Get Planning Status – for a specific planning process
- Update Drive Status – update realtime status for drivers
- Update Vehicle Status – update realtime status for vehicle
An authentication key is required for using OptimoRoute web service API. You can generate your client ID in the Administration-> Settings-> WS API section of OptimoRoute application.