The Best Route Planning & Delivery Software for Ecommerce Businesses
Ecommerce retailers need quick and reliable delivery route optimization software for that last mile delivery. Make sure your deliveries are on-time and your customers are satisfied.
Why Use Optimoroute for Ecommerce Shipping
Automate your deliveries in minutes
- Upload orders from any platform in just a few clicks
- Diverse functionality with multiple formats supported, such as Excel spreadsheet, CSV or through an API
- Scheduling requires minimal planning time
Optimize for vehicle & driver constraints
- Consider vehicle capacities when routing with number of boxes, volume or weight in mind
- Simply add employee work hours, lunch breaks and other workflow constraints
Include Proof of Delivery with every order
- Capture digital signatures, photos and notes in the Mobile App
- Digitized documentation makes record-keeping seamless and resolves customer complaints
Plan your workload in advance
- Streamline your business processes by slotting jobs into days with light workloads
- Schedule a backlog of deliveries or returns up to 5 weeks at a time
- Create multi-day schedules with arrival times that match customer preferences
Live GPS Tracking and ETA for best results
- Know exactly where your crews are at any time with Live Tracking
- See what’s done, which deliveries are on-time, who’s behind and re-task a crew in minutes
- Last-minute, rush orders easy to assign to available delivery drivers
Equip your team with our Mobile App
- Send routes directly to drivers’ smartphones
- Orders, schedule, navigation in a single app (iPhone and Android)
- Mid-route changes immediately on drivers’ screens
Realtime Order Tracking
- Give customers accurate delivery arrival times and reduce inbound inquiries
- Customizable emails and text messages and integrated sending, with just a few clicks
- An Uber-like shipment tracking experience with a branded tracking page for improved order fulfillment and customer satisfaction
How Ecommerce Businesses Are Benefiting With OptimoRoute
Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Our customer support team will be in touch immediately.
Import your orders, delivery drivers and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
Read how Hardie’s Fresh Foods scaled with OptimoRoute
Hardie’s Fresh Foods improved their operational efficiency while maintaining on-time delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of businesses does OptimoRoute support?
OptimoRoute is a cloud-based ecommerce shipping software that caters to a wide variety of businesses across many verticals. Its unique ability is that it can be tailored to any type of ecommerce delivery business using our customizable data fields. Whether you are a small business or a to-be Amazon competitor, OptimoRoute is a fit.Case studies
What is the difference between using a third-party shipping provider and delivering in-house with OptimoRoute’s shipping solution?
OptimoRoute is incredibly user-friendly. Forget about printing shipping labels, packing slips, worrying about increasing shipping rates and relying on third-party solutions, with OptimoRoute you are in control of your last mile shipping options and you are equipped to do it in-house.Our guide on ecommerce delivery
How does OptimoRoute improve customer experience?
By making deliveries faster and helping improve your shipping process, your customers have no worries after their shopping carts are paid for. In combination with our real-time tracking feature customers are more satisfied with your overall service while your shipping costs are minimal.
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based software solution so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer.Get started
Can I integrate my ecommerce platform with OptimoRoute?
Yes, you can integrate your ecommerce platform (Ebay, Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento) and its various sales channels (website, social media etc.) with OptimoRoute™ using our Web Service API.More information here
How do I keep up with increased demand due to Covid-19?
Many businesses opted for in-house delivery management software to have full control over their last mile delivery operations, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. Here are some best practices collected from our customers.Grow your business in 2021