Routing and Scheduling Software for Medical and Pharmacy Deliveries
Manually planning deliveries for your medical or pharmacy business is time-consuming, and inefficient routes impact your bottom line. Save time and money with OptimoRoute. Our route-optimization software instantly plans the best routes and schedules for your drivers, making your deliveries as cost-effective as possible.
Why Use OptimoRoute for Routing and Scheduling
Automate your home deliveries in minutes
- Upload an Excel spreadsheet or CSV file containing your medical and pharmacy orders to create work schedules and routes in a few clicks.
- Minimal planning time lets you focus on scaling your business and improving customer satisfaction.
Consider all vehicle and driver constraints
- Factor in multiple constraints like allowed working hours, lunch breaks, and delivery windows.
- Avoid scheduling conflicts and plan accurate and realistic arrival times.
- Easily add time window columns, labor costs, time off or notes to your spreadsheets.
Plan your workload for the next month
- Scale your business by slotting jobs into days with light workloads.
- Simplify your employee scheduling and plan up to five weeks in advance.
- Create multi-day schedules with arrival times that match customer preferences.
Live Tracking and ETA
- Take your workforce management to the next level and know where your drivers are at all times.
- See what’s done, who’s on time, who’s behind, and re-task drivers in minutes.
- Last-minute, rush orders are easy to assign to drivers in the field.
Mobile App for drivers
- Send routes directly to drivers’ smartphones.
- Orders, schedules, and navigation are in a single app (iPhone and Android).
- Mid-route changes immediately show on driver screens.
Give customer real-time delivery updates
- Give customers live delivery arrival times and reduce time wasted by staff members responding to inbound inquiries.
- Send customers emails or text messages with a live tracking link to follow.
- Our Uber-like tracking experience improves customer satisfaction.
Document deliveries with Proof of Delivery
- Capture digital signatures, photos, and notes in the Mobile App.
- Record and upload medical and pharmacy deliveries with images or customer signatures in real time.
- Digitized documentation resolves any customer inquiries or complaints.
Learn How Your Business Can Benefit from OptimoRoute
How to use OptimoRoute features for route optimization and scale your business
When your drivers have hundreds, if not thousands, of destinations or clients to visit, planning routes manually is a time-intensive and inefficient solution.
Independent pharmacy simplifies its free delivery service to maximise efficiency and cut cost
Read how Evolution RX used OptimoRoute to scale their business.
Read how Local Roots NYC scaled home deliveries by 20x
Using OptimoRoute, Local Roots NYC scaled home deliveries by 20x with only 4x more drivers in a month.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of businesses does OptimoRoute support?
OptimoRoute is a cloud-based field service solution that caters to a wide variety of services across many verticals. Its unique ability is that it can be tailored to any type of field service using our customizable data fields. You can include industry-specific variables such as script delivery, medical requirements for patients, technician skill or vehicle size, etc.
Is there a limit of orders I can plan at once?
Depending on your plan, the limit is 250, 500, or 750. This means you can import 250, 500, or 750 orders at once, as well as have that same number of orders being taken into consideration during your planning timeframe.
How does OptimoRoute improve the customer experience?
By making deliveries faster and helping improve your delivery operations, your customers end up more satisfied with your overall service. Additionally, real-time orders and back-end time tracking allow you to provide up-to-date estimates for customers while managing your operations efficiently.
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based service so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer. Click here to learn how to get started.