Better Route Planning for Your Food Delivery Business
Planning food delivery routes manually is time-consuming and complicated. Automate your route planning and delivery operations easily and efficiently with OptimoRoute.
Food Delivery Management Done Right
Deliver more orders
- Simply import deliveries from Excel or your online ordering system.
- Set delivery zones and delivery time windows.
- Simplify dispatcher duties so they can easily manage more drivers.
Get instant routes
- See efficient multi-stop routes in seconds.
- Account for all your needs, such as delivery driver lunch breaks, vehicle types, and capacities.
- Sync your restaurant POS system with our Web API to reduce your delivery order entry time.
Support your delivery team
- See how the day’s deliveries are progressing in real time.
- View your delivery team on the field with driver tracking.
- Easily support and troubleshoot as needed.
Keep customers up-to-date
- Share accurate estimated delivery times with your customers.
- Send email and text message notifications to reduce the need for customer support.
- Build your customer base outside third-party delivery apps like Uber Eats and Grubhub.
Document food deliveries with Proof of Delivery
- Capture digital signatures, photos, and notes in the Mobile App.
- Record and upload food deliveries with images or customer signatures in real time.
- Digitized documentation resolves any customer inquiries or complaints.
Equip drivers with a Mobile App
- Send routes directly to drivers’ mobile phones.
- Food orders, schedules, and navigation in a single app (available on iOS and Android smartphones).
- New orders or order changes show up instantly on driver screens.
Weekly delivery planning
- Schedule up to five weeks at a time.
- Slot jobs into days with light workloads.
Balance & customize workloads
- Divide your workload any way you like.
- Use geofencing to shorten the travel distance to your customers.
- End routes for your drivers at their home location.
How to Improve Your Delivery Service With Smarter Routes
1. Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Our optimization consultant will be in touch immediately.
2. Import your delivery orders, add your drivers, and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
3. Read how Local Roots NYC scaled home deliveries by 19x
Using OptimoRoute, Local Roots NYC scaled home deliveries by 19x in a month with only 4x more drivers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of food delivery businesses does OptimoRoute support?
OptimoRoute’s delivery management software is utilized by various food delivery businesses, including restaurants, produce delivery companies, CSA (Community Supported Agriculture), meal kits, frozen meals, and homebound services, among others.Case studies
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based SaaS delivery solution, which means you only need a web browser to access it. There is no need for any installation on your computer. Drivers can receive routes by email, GPS, spreadsheet, or by using our Driver App, available on Android and iOS devices. Click here to learn more about getting started.How to get started
Is there a limit of orders I can plan at once?
Depending on your plan, the limit is 700, 1000, or more. This means that you can import 700, 1000 or thousands of orders at once, as well as have that same number of orders being taken into consideration for planning during your planning timeframe.Pricing