Better Route Planning for
Better Food Delivery
Planning delivery routes by hand is time-consuming and complicated.
OptimoRoute’s software automates your route planning to meet all the needs of your business so you can focus on the food.
Route planning software that meets your needs
Route more orders
- Simply import deliveries from Excel or your online ordering system
- Set delivery areas and delivery time windows
Get instant routes
- See efficient multi-stop routes in seconds
- Account for all your needs such as delivery driver lunch breaks, vehicle types and capacities
- Serve mid-day orders seamlessly with dynamic planning
Support your delivery team
- See how the day’s deliveries are progressing in real time
- View your delivery team’s locations
- Easily support and troubleshoot as needed
Keep customers up-to-date
- Share accurate estimated delivery times with your customers
- Send email and text message notifications
Equip drivers with the Mobile App for deliveries
- Send routes directly to drivers’ mobile phones
- Food orders, schedule, navigation in a single app (iPhone and Android smartphones)
- Mid-route changes immediately on driver screens
Weekly delivery planning
- Schedule up to 5 weeks at a time
- Slot jobs into days with light workloads
Balance & customize workloads
- Divide your workload any way you like
- Use geofencing to shorten travel distance to your clients
- End routes for your drivers at their home location
How to improve your delivery service with smarter routes
1. Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Our optimization consultant will be in touch immediately.
2. Import your orders, drivers and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
3. Read how Local Roots NYC scaled home deliveries by 20x
Using OptimoRoute, Local Roots NYC scaled home deliveries by 20x with only 4x more drivers in a month.
Frequently asked questions
What types of food delivery businesses does OptimoRoute support?
OptimoRoute’s delivery management software supports a variety of different food delivery businesses from restaurants, to grocery, to farms – and many more!Case studies
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based service so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer. Click here to learn how to get started.How to get started
Is there a limit of orders I can plan at once?
Depending on your plan, the limit is 250, 500 or 750. This means depending on your plan, you can import 250, 500 or 750 orders at once, as well as have that same number of orders being taken into consideration for planning during your planning timeframe.Pricing