Route Optimization Software for Post & Courier Services
You need the best route planner for reliable post and parcel deliveries. Organize your mail deliveries efficiently with automated routes and schedules.
Why Use OptimoRoute for Courier Deliveries
Automate your courier deliveries in minutes
- Upload delivery and pick-up tasks in minutes
- Multiple file formats supported, such as Excel, CSV or through an API
- Minimal planning time lets you focus on distributing your packages according to available delivery crews
Consider all vehicle & driver constraints
- Account for all variables when picking the right vehicle such as number of boxes, volume, weight and many more
- Include returns to depot for reloading or optimize your deliveries to minimize time wasted and create the most optimal route
- Simply add employee work hours, lunch breaks and other workflow constraints
Realtime Order Tracking
- Give customers real-time delivery information and accurate ETAs
- Reduce time wasted on inbound customer inquiries regarding deliveries
- Customizable emails and text messages and integrated sending, with just a few clicks
- An Uber-like shipment tracking experience with a branded tracking page for improved customer satisfaction
Record delivery of sensitive mail with Proof of Delivery
- Capture digital signatures, photos & notes in the Mobile App
- Increase security when dropping off sensitive post with customer signature collection
- Digitized documentation makes record keeping seamless and resolves customer complaints
Mobile App for drivers
- Send routes directly to drivers’ smartphones
- Drivers can navigate in their favorite navigation app (Waze, Google Maps, etc.)
- Mid-route driving directions including travel time available on driver screens
- Include relevant customer information for couriers such as phone number or gate code
Learn How Courier Businesses Are Benefiting With OptimoRoute
Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Our support team will be in touch immediately.
Import your orders, couriers and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
Read how The Little Posy Co. used OptimoRoute to handle the Valentine’s day delivery surge
This flower delivery service replaced its time-consuming manual planning process and increased deliveries by 5x.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of businesses does OptimoRoute support?
OptimoRoute is a cloud-based route optimization software that caters to a wide variety of field services across many verticals. Its unique ability is down to a cutting-edge algorithm that can be tailored to any type of courier routing or post delivery business using our customizable data fields. Whether you are a small business or an enterprise with large vehicles, OptimoRoute is a perfect fit.Conquering Courier Management
How does OptimoRoute improve the courier delivery experience?
Our delivery route planner enhances your delivery process by finding the optimal route, making deliveries faster and more user-friendly. With optimized routes, you can reduce fuel costs and improve overall customer satisfaction. Features like Realtime Order Tracking and Proof of Delivery enable you to provide up-to-date information to customers while efficiently managing your post or parcel delivery operations. You can also collect Customer Feedback to make sure your customers are being heard.
How do I keep up with increased demand?
OptimoRoute’s scheduling optimizer helps companies meet demand spikes. Businesses choose in-house delivery management software for control, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. They can seamlessly scale up their delivery fleet when needed.Grow your business
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based software solution so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer.How to get started
Can I integrate any platform with OptimoRoute?
Yes, you can integrate OptimoRoute with most platforms using our Web Service API.Learn more
What pricing models do you offer?
OptimoRoute provides three pricing models to suit your specific needs. Select from our Lite, Pro, or Custom models.Pricing