Route Optimization Software for Post & Courier Services
You need the best route planner for reliable post and parcel deliveries. Organize your mail deliveries efficiently with automated routes and schedules.
Why Use OptimoRoute for Courier Deliveries
Automate your courier deliveries in minutes
- Upload delivery and pick-up tasks in minutes
- Multiple file formats supported, such as Excel, CSV or through an API
- Minimal planning time lets you focus on distributing your packages according to available delivery crews
Consider all vehicle & driver constraints
- Account for all variables when picking the right vehicle such as number of boxes, volume, weight and many more
- Include returns to depot for reloading or optimize your deliveries to minimize time wasted and create the most optimal route
- Simply add employee work hours, lunch breaks and other workflow constraints
Realtime Order Tracking
- Give customers real-time delivery information and accurate ETAs
- Reduce time wasted on inbound customer inquiries regarding deliveries
- Customizable emails and text messages and integrated sending, with just a few clicks
- An Uber-like shipment tracking experience with a branded tracking page for improved customer satisfaction
Record delivery of sensitive mail with Proof of Delivery
- Capture digital signatures, photos & notes in the Mobile App
- Increase security when dropping off sensitive post with customer signature collection
- Digitized documentation makes record keeping seamless and resolves customer complaints
Mobile App for drivers
- Send routes directly to drivers’ smartphones
- Drivers can navigate in their favorite navigation app (Waze, Google Maps, etc.)
- Mid-route driving directions including travel time available on driver screens
- Include relevant customer information for couriers such as phone number or gate code
Learn How Courier Businesses Are Benefiting With OptimoRoute
Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Our support team will be in touch immediately.
Import your orders, couriers and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
Read how The Little Posy Co. used OptimoRoute to handle the Valentine’s day delivery surge
This flower delivery service replaced its time-consuming manual planning process and increased deliveries by 5x.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of businesses does OptimoRoute support?
OptimoRoute is a cloud-based route optimization software that caters to a wide variety of field services across many verticals. Its unique ability is down to a cutting-edge algorithm that can be tailored to any type of courier routing or post-delivery business using our customizable data fields. Whether you are a small business or a to-be Amazon competitor, OptimoRoute is a fit.Conquering Courier Management
How does OptimoRoute improve the courier delivery experience?
By making deliveries faster and user-friendly, our delivery route planner significantly improves your delivery process by finding the best route. Optimized routes also mean lower fuel costs. As a result, your customers end up happier with your overall service. Using features like Realtime Order Tracking allows you to provide up-to-date information for customers while managing your post or parcel delivery operations efficiently.
How do I keep up with increased demand due to Covid-19?
OptimoRoute has helped many companies keep up with the demand spiked by recent events. Many businesses have started using OptimoRoute to secure timely and efficient deliveries and have retained full control over their operations while reducing strain on individual drivers.Read more
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based software solution so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer.Click here to get started
Can I integrate any platform with OptimoRoute?
Yes, you can integrate most platforms with OptimoRoute using our Web Service API.More information here
What pricing models do you offer?
OptimoRoute offers three pricing models based on your requirements. You can choose from a Starter, Business or Enterprise model.More about our pricing options