HVAC Service Routing, Scheduling & Dispatching Software
To provide a timely and reliable HVAC service, you need the best route planner & scheduling software. Increase your efficiency with automated routes and schedules.
Schedule More Clients and Scale Your HVAC Company
Faster scheduling and efficient routes are essential to growing your service business.
Serve 20% more customers with the same workforce
Reach more customers, streamline operations, maximize billable hours with better scheduling and efficient route planning by your dispatchers.
Provide accurate arrival times and customer notifications
Improve customer experience with realistic schedules and notifications sent to their mobile devices prior to your arrival.
Minimize driving time to clients and save on gas and mileage
Reduce the time your HVAC technicians spend on the road traveling and save on gas costs.
Scale profits by planning according to job priorities
Minimize time spent traveling to locations and instead allow for last-minute jobs up to 5 weeks at a time.
HVAC Planning Software That Your Business Needs
Schedule the right technician for the right type of job
- Account for specific technician skills or qualifications when assigning tasks
- Optimize using the right vehicle with the right tools required
- Set work times and optimal lunch breaks for each technician
- Save on fuel and increase your workforce capacity by starting or ending routes from different locations
Live GPS Tracking and ETA
- See how the day’s HVAC service appointments are progressing in real time
- View your technicians locations with GPS tracking
- Account for delays and inform customers in a timely manner
- Dispatch last-minute jobs without hassle or disruption to existing schedules and routes
Add Proof of Service to tasks
- Capture digital signatures, photos and notes in the Mobile App
- Eliminate paperwork and improve accuracy with digital documentation
- Use Proof of Service as a final step for your field crews and resolve customer inquiries seamlessly
Plan weekly schedules
- Plan up to 5 weeks at a time and have full control of your job management
- Manage contractual service obligations and regular appointments
- Create efficient, multi-week schedules that respect all time, day and date restrictions
- Easily slot in new jobs to make the most of flexible customer availabilities
Equip your team with a Mobile App
- Send routes and schedules directly to a driver’s mobile device
- Reduce location errors with orders, schedules and navigation in a single app (iOS and Android)
- Mid-route changes immediately available on drivers’ screens
- Easy-to-use app with low data consumption
How to Improve Your HVAC Service With Efficient Scheduling
Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Our support team will be in touch immediately.
Import your jobs, available field technicians and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
Read how Gallagher Pools cut planning time in half
Using OptimoRoute, Gallagher Pools handles the high-season with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
We know that the HVAC industry is often seasonal so absolutely not, our pricing is completely flexible. Invoicing is monthly, and you can add and remove drivers at any time. You can also suspend or cancel your subscription at any time – without fees.Find out more
I know my city like the back of my hand, why do I need OptimoRoute to plan my schedules and routes?
OptimoRoute’s HVAC scheduling software solution allows automated planning & dispatching processes that give you precious extra hours in the week to focus on your core business. The routes produced require much less driving so you can fit in more work orders and save fuel.Read about more benefits
Can I accommodate for weekly schedules?
Yes – OptimoRoute is a HVAC dispatch software that allows you to plan schedules up to 5 weeks at a time while respecting all the constraints of your workflow. This functionality enables HVAC professionals to see weekly availability of your field service technicians and allows you to easily accommodate customer requests.
Do you have arrival notification features for our customers?
Yes – our HVAC software comes with Realtime Order Tracking via email or text messages that makes it easy to keep your customers in the loop. Boost customer support by sending notifications ahead of time, and on the day of the service customers can access their installation appointment tracking link for live updates of their technician’s arrival time.Learn more
Is there a limit of jobs I can plan for at once?
Depending on your plan, the limit is 250, 500 or 750+. This means you can import 250, 500 or 750+ jobs at once, as well as have that same number of jobs being taken into consideration for planning during your planning time frame.
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based service so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer.Learn how
Reduce your operational costs by 30%
Increase delivery capacity by 43%
Plan 7x faster