Improved Route Planning & Scheduling for Better Pool Service
Planning your pool business’ routes and schedules by hand is time-consuming and complicated, especially in the busy season. OptimoRoute’s pool service software automates and optimizes schedules so you can focus on boosting your customers’ experience and growing your business.
How Your Pool Business Can Benefit From OptimoRoute
Faster scheduling and efficient routes are essential to growing your pool service business.
Serve 15% more customers with the same workforce
Improve your service management by reaching more customers, creating capacity during the high season, and maximizing billable hours with your existing workers thanks to better routes and schedules.
Save more than 30% of driving time and gas money every day
Reduce your field service technicians’ time on the road traveling to job sites and save on gas costs.
Reduce planning time by 50% and grow your business
Minimize planning efforts for your pool service company while maximizing total jobs performed.
Elevate your service
Boost your customer management with realistic schedules planned according to your customers’ preferences.
Route Planning & Scheduling Software That Meets Your Needs
Schedule more pool maintenance appointments
- With our software solution, planning routes is up to 7x faster than manual planning.
- Upload work orders as an Excel or CSV file and get the most efficient routes and schedules in seconds.
- Include multiple work constraints like service time windows, task durations, technician’s skills, and much more.
Effectively manage your technicians and improve efficiency
- Match the right technician to each job based on their skillsets.
- Create schedules that factor in lunch breaks and allowed work hours.
- Balance workloads among your techs.
Support your team’s performance
- See how the day’s pool cleaning and maintenance appointments are progressing with real-time information.
- View your technicians’ locations.
- Re-plan for add-on or canceled jobs without disrupting existing routes and send updates straight to technicians’ mobile devices.
Keep customers up-to-date
- Manage customer expectations by giving them a scheduled arrival time.
- Minimize the number of inbound customer inquiries to your office staff.
- Improve customer satisfaction by sending email or text messages letting them know when their tech is going to arrive.
Plan schedules for the next month
- Plan appointments for your pool business up to five weeks in advance with one click.
- Scale your field service management by slotting jobs or multi-day work into days with light workloads.
- Create schedules with arrival times that match customer preferences.
Equip your team with our Mobile App
- Send schedules and routes to technicians’ mobile devices (iOS and Android apps).
- Reduce errors with tasks, job statuses, schedules, and navigation located in our Mobile App.
- Techs see mid-route changes immediately on their screens.
Add Proof of Service to tasks
- Service technicians can take photos upon service completion.
- Upload photos on-site and record what was done or what needs to be completed on your next visit.
- Collect signatures once service requests are completed that show customers were satisfied.
- Digitized documentation with customer information makes record keeping seamless and resolves complaints or inquiries.
How to Improve Your Pool Maintenance Service With Smarter Routes
1. Sign up for a 30-day free trial
Our optimization consultant will be in touch immediately.
2. Import your tasks and drivers and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
3. Read how Gallagher Pools cut planning time in half
Using OptimoRoute, Gallagher Pools handles the high-season with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
We know that the pool service management is seasonal, so our pricing is completely flexible and works for a large or small business. Pay as you go, and you can add and remove technicians at any time. You can also suspend or cancel your subscription at any time without fees.Find out more
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based service, so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer. Click here to learn how to get started.Learn how
I know my city like the back of my hand, why do I need OptimoRoute to plan my schedules and routes?
Automated planning allows you to streamline your planning and dispatching process and gives you extra hours in the week to focus on your core business. The routes produced require much less driving so you can fit in more work orders and save fuel.Read about more benefits
Do you have arrival notification features for our customers?
Yes! With Realtime Order Tracking via email or text message, it’s easy to keep your customers in the loop. Send notifications ahead of time, and on the day of the service, customers can access their order tracking link for live updates of their technician’s arrival time.Learn more
Reduce your operational costs by 30%
Increase delivery capacity by 43%
Plan 7x faster