Better Route Planning & Scheduling for Pest Control Businesses
OptimoRoute will help you grow your pest control business with improved efficiency. Cut planning routes and schedules for your technicians from hours to seconds; reduce gas, mileage, and overtime expenses; and ensure the right person is assigned to each job.
How Does Route Planning for Pest Control Companies Work
Get started in minutes
- Import deliveries from Excel or your online ordering system and view them on a map.
- Optimize routes based on multiple constraints, including delivery areas, priorities, and delivery time windows.
- Set multiple depots and distribution centers.
Efficiently manage your technicians
- Define limits on working hours, overtime work, and breaks that align with your business needs.
- Assign routes and schedules by field service areas.
- Balance workloads among field technicians.
Track performance in real time
- Shows the dispatching team where your technicians are at any time.
- See in real time what is finished, who is behind, and what still needs to be completed.
- Re-plan for last-minute or canceled jobs without disrupting existing routes and send updates straight to technicians’ smart phones .
Give customers real-time service updates
- Manage customer expectations by giving them a scheduled arrival time.
- Minimize the number of inbound customer inquiries to your office staff.
- Send customers email or text messages letting them know when their tech is going to arrive.
Plan your workload today for the next month
- Plan appointments up to five weeks in advance with one click.
- Scale your field service business by slotting jobs or multi-day work into days with light workloads.
- Create schedules with arrival times that match customer preferences.
Add Proof of Service to tasks
- Service technicians can take photos upon service completion.
- Upload photos on-site and record what was done or what needs to be completed on your next visit.
- Collect signatures once service requests are completed that show customers were satisfied.
- Digitized documentation with customer information makes record keeping seamless and resolves complaints or inquiries.
Learn How to Improve Your Pest Control Services With Smarter Routes
1. Sign up for a 30-day free trial.
Our optimization consultant will be in touch immediately.
2. Import your orders and drivers and plan their routes.
Everything you need to help you get started.
3. Read how Gallagher Pools gets 2x faster planning – and effortlessly handles seasonality.
Gallagher Pools and Spas implemented OptimoRoute’s planning and scheduling software to make its planning process simpler and more efficient, and better manage its workload – especially in the busy high season.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can OptimoRoute help my pest control or home service businesses?
OptimoRoute is a cloud-based field service management software that helps service businesses across many industry verticals, including the pest control industry. OptimoRoute helps service companies make better routes and schedules, so they have more time to provide better customer service. Our pest control business software also calculates the best time to schedule employees’ daily breaks so that service can continue uninterrupted.
What do I need to use it?
OptimoRoute is a web-based field service software solution, so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer. Click HERE to schedule a demo with one of our optimization consultants to get started in no time.Schedule a demo
Can I schedule tasks in advance?
Yes, OptimoRoute helps businesses provide smart service by scheduling jobs up to five weeks in advance, giving you more options and flexibility to scale your business. Plan recurring jobs in advance and have the flexibility to schedule last-minute, add-on jobs.