Route Planning and Scheduling Software for Installation and Maintenance Businesses
Grow your installation and maintenance business with OptimoRoute. With our software solution, you’ll reduce your job scheduling and route planning time from hours to seconds, save time and money with efficient routes, provide a better customer experience with live tracking and ETA features, and ensure the right technician and equipment are assigned to the right job every time. It’s time to minimize operational costs and boost your profits.
How Planning Routes and Schedules Work
Add your customer orders
- Upload work orders as an Excel or CSV or integrate with existing systems.
- Include multiple workflow parameters like service time windows, task durations, technician’s skills, and much more.
- Plan efficient multi-stop routes instantly with dynamic replanning to easily add mid-day orders.
- Configure start and end locations for your technicians.
Efficiently manage your technicians
- Define limits on working hours, overtime work, and breaks.
- Assign technicians based on field service areas.
- Balance workloads among field technicians.
Track performance in real time
- Shows the dispatching team where your technicians are at any time.
- See in real time what is finished, who is behind, and what still needs to be completed.
- Re-plan for last-minute or canceled jobs without hassle and no disruption to the existing routes.
Give customers real-time service updates
- Manage customer expectations by giving them an arrival time window or the scheduled arrival time.
- Minimize the number of inbound customer inquiries to your office staff about technician arrival times.
- Meet SLAs with realistic schedules and accurate arrival times.
Add Proof of Service to tasks
- Service technicians can take photos upon service completion.
- Upload photos on-site and record what was done or what needs to be completed on your next visit.
- Collect signatures once service requests are completed that show customers were satisfied.
- Digitized documentation makes record keeping seamless and resolves customer complaints or inquiries.
Improve your technician scheduling
- Schedule jobs up to five weeks in advance optimized based on all the criteria specific to your workflow.
- Restrict tasks to a specific date or date range.
- Respect the availability of your field workforce.
Provide task lists and navigation via Mobile App
- Send schedules and routes to technicians’ mobile devices (iOS and Android apps).
- Reduce errors with tasks, job statuses, schedules, and navigation located in our Mobile App.
- Drivers see mid-route changes immediately on their screens.
How to Improve Your Installation and Maintenance Service With Smarter Routes
1. Sign up for a 30-day free trial
Our optimization consultant will be in touch immediately.
2. Import your tasks and drivers and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
3. Read how Telgian doubled in volume while reducing planning efforts by 82%
By implementing OptimoRoute, planning is now 82% more efficient, and it takes one person an average of eight days, which translated into a 66% reduction in manpower.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is OptimoRoute a good fit for my installation & maintenance business?
OptimoRoute is field service management software that does route planning and scheduling for all types of businesses like flooring, roofing, HVAC, swimming pool, and security system companies as well as electric utilities and fire safety companies. Using OptimoRoute saves dispatchers tremendous amounts of time planning and scheduling jobs for their field service technicians that can then be used elsewhere.Case studies
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based field service software, so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer. Click HERE to schedule a demo with one of our optimization consultants to get started in no time.Learn how
Is there a limit on the number of orders I can plan at once?
Depending on your plan, the limit is 250, 500, or 750. This means you can import 250, 500, or 750 tasks at once depending on your field service industry needs and have that same number of tasks taken into consideration during your next planning timeframe.Pricing