Route Planning & Scheduling Software for
Field Service Businesses
Maximize billable hours and jobs performed. Ensure the right technician and equipment are assigned every time. Minimize operational costs. Plan schedules & routes instantly.
How planning routes and schedules works
Add your customer orders
- Upload work orders from Excel/CSV or integrate with existing systems
- Multiple workflow parameters supported: service time windows, task durations, tehnician’s skills and many more
- Efficient multi-stop routes instantly with dynamic replanning to slide mid-day orders easily
- Configure start and end locations for your technicians
Set rules to manage the technicians on your team
- Define limits on working hours, overtime work and breaks
- Optimize for hourly cost, overtime cost, fixed cost etc.
- Assign field service areas
- Balance workloads among field technicians
Track your team’s performance in real time
- Shows the dispatching team where your technicians are at any time
- Ability to see in real-time what is done, who is behind or what still needs to be done
- Dispatch last minute or cancelled orders without hassle and no disruption to the existing routes
Give customers real-time service updates
- Manage customer expectations by first giving them an arrival time window or the scheduled arrival time
- Minimize the number of inbound customer inquiries about technician arrival times
- Meet SLAs with realistic schedules and accurate arrival times
Provide task lists and navigation via mobile app
- Send schedules and routes to technicians’ mobile devices (iOS and Android app)
- Fewer locations errors with orders, schedules and navigation in a single app
- Mid-route changes immediately on driver screens
Plan weekly schedules for your team
- Produce schedules up to 5 weeks at a time, optimized based on all the criteria specific to your workflow
- Restrict tasks to a specific date or date range
- Respect employee availability
How to improve your installation & maintenance
service with smarter routes
1. Sign up for a 30-day free trial
Our optimization consultant will be in touch immediately.
2. Import your tasks, drivers and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
3. Read how Telgian doubled in volume while reducing planning efforts by 82%
By implementing OptimoRoute, planning is now 82% more efficient, and it takes 1 person an average of 8 days, which translated into a 66% reduction in manpower.
Frequently asked questions
Is OptimoRoute a good fit for my installation & maintenance business?
OptimoRoute is a field service management software that does route planning and scheduling for all types of businesses that have technicians on the road – from electricity utilities to fire safety systems. Using OptimoRoute dispatchers saves tremendous amounts of time on planning and scheduling for their field service technicians that can then be used elsewhere.Case studies
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web based service so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer. Click HERE to schedule a demo with one of our optimization consultants to get started in no time.Learn how
Is there a limit of orders I can plan at once?
Depending on your plan, the limit is 250, 500 or 750. This means depending on your plan, you can import 250, 500 or 750 orders at once, as well as have that same number of orders being taken into consideration for planning during your planning timeframe.Pricing