Route & Schedule Optimization Software for Your Cleaning Workforce
Smart job management and efficient planning of your cleaning crews. Optimize your schedules for maximum efficiency, automate routing, and reduce time spent traveling to the next location.
Why OptimoRoute Excels at Scheduling Cleaning Services
Optimize for specific job constraints
- Enter locations in a spreadsheet and OptimoRoute will do the rest
- Set job priority, client availability times or strict service time windows
- Maximize efficiency by assigning work orders to specific technicians or by skills required
Plan efficiently and do more
- Efficient all-in-one multi-stop route planning and dispatching to improve operations
- Include multiple return trips for restocking when you need supplies
- Fully support techs starting or leaving from their homes or other locations
- Dynamic Replanning to easily slide mid-day tasks into workflow
Live GPS Tracking and ETA
- Know where your cleaning crews are at any time
- See what’s done, who’s on time, who’s behind and re-task a crew
- Last-minute, rush orders easy to assign to cleaning crews in the field
- Give customers location updates and notifications on arrival times
Improve accountability with Proof of Service
- Cleaning technicians can take photos upon service completion
- Upload photos and record what was done or needs to be continued when you next visit
- Use Proof of Service as a final step for your cleaning crews and resolve customer inquiries seamlessly
Mobile App for drivers
- Send routes directly to drivers’ mobile devices including turn-by-turn navigation
- Orders, schedule, navigation and customer information in a single mobile app (iPhone and Android)
- Mid-route changes immediately seen in the app
Plan your workload in advance
- Scale your business by slotting jobs into days with light workloads
- Schedule a backlog of tasks to be completed up to 5 weeks at a time
- Create multi-day schedules with arrival times that match customer preferences
How to Improve Your Cleaning Service Business
Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Our support team will be in touch immediately.
Import your tasks, cleaning crews and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
See how More Clean of Texas uses OptimoRoute for more efficient planning
This parking lot sweeping business credits using OptimoRoute to continuously maintain more than 20 parking lots across 4 major cities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of businesses does OptimoRoute support?
OptimoRoute is a cloud-based service management software that’s perfect for the cleaning industry. We excel at route optimization and cater to a wide variety of field services, including organizing scheduling for cleaning jobs in every way required. All that’s left for you to do is run a successful cleaning company hassle-free.
Why is OptimoRoute ahead of the game?
OptimoRoute’s unique ability to create the best solutions for any business comes down to a cutting-edge algorithm able to create automated and optimized routes and schedules, which will improve efficiency and profitability. Our cleaning service software fits the needs of a small cleaning crew or a large commercial cleaning company equally well.
What pricing models do you offer?
OptimoRoute offers three pricing models based on your requirements. You can choose from a Starter, Business or Enterprise model.More about our pricing options
Does OptimoRoute support time tracking for maid services?
Our appointment scheduling software displays individual task completion status. It also allows you to specify time constraints to see who is on time or running behind schedule. Using our analytics tool you get accurate metrics on the performance of your entire team – so you can improve over time.
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based software solution so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer.Click here to get started.
Can I receive updates in real time from my workforce?
Yes! Real-time tracking lets you see where all your cleaning crews are, live via GPS, so business owners can keep up with important metrics like service scheduling, manage their business efficiently, and provide better customer support. Customers can also receive real-time ETA updates, which will further improve the customer experience.