Route Planning & Scheduling Software for
Maximize billable hours and jobs performed. Ensure the right technician and equipment are assigned every time. Minimize operational costs.
How planning routes and schedules works
Plan more sites than ever before
- Upload work orders from Excel/CSV or integrate with existing systems
- Multiple workflow parameters supported: service time windows, inspection type, order priority and many more
- Efficient multi-stop routes instantly with dynamic replanning to slide mid-day inspection requests easily
Set rules to manage the technicians on your team
- Define limits on working hours, overtime work and breaks
- Consider required skills when assigning work orders and job sites to inspectors
- Assign field service areas and start and end locations
Track your team’s performance in real time
- Shows the dispatching team where your technicians are at any time
- Ability to see in real time what is done, who is behind or what still needs to be done
- Dispatch last-minute or cancelled orders without hassle and no disruption to the existing routes
Give customers real-time service updates
- Manage customer expectations by first giving them an arrival time window or the scheduled arrival time
- Minimize the number of inbound customer inquiries about technician arrival times
- Meet SLAs with realistic schedules and accurate arrival times
love knowing the status of their deliveries.”
Plan weekly schedules for your team
- Produce schedules up to 5 weeks at a time, optimized based on all the criteria specific to your workflow
- Stay overnight and continue the next day where they left off
- Restrict tasks to a specific date or date range
Provide task lists and navigation via Mobile App
- Send schedules and routes to technicians’ mobile devices (iOS and Android app)
- Fewer locations errors with orders, schedules and navigation in a single app
- Mid-route changes immediately on driver screens
How to improve your inspection service
with smarter routes
1. Sign up for a 30-day free trial
Our optimization consultant will be in touch immediately.
2. Import your orders, drivers and plan their routes
Everything you need to help you get started.
3. Read how Telgian doubled in volume while reducing planning efforts by 82%
By implementing OptimoRoute, planning is now 82% more efficient, and it takes 1 person an average of 8 days, which translated into a 66% reduction in manpower.
Frequently asked questions
Is OptimoRoute™ only for laundry delivery services?
No, OptimoRoute is a cloud based field service solution that caters to a wide variety of services across many verticals. Its unique ability is that it can be tailored to any type of field service or laundry business or dry cleaners using our customizable data fields. You can include variables like vehicle size, client time windows, tehnician skills, vehicle size etc.
What do I need to use it?
OptimoRoute™ doesn’t require downloading to your computer. You can use it on your iPad or computer. Once you enter your laundry and dry cleaning tasks , send them directly to your delivery teams’ smartphone (Android or iOS) through our mobile app or email.
How can OptimoRoute help with my laundry and dry cleaning business?
Using OptimoRoute you can create optimized delivery routes, organize dispatching services, client deliveries and order tracking in one place. Using the software you can scale your business by reducing unnecessary miles traveled, costs from employee overtime and more.