LOCATION: Zagreb, Croatia
OptimoRoute™ is a Silicon Valley-funded logistics startup and is hiring a Content Marketing Manager to own content production in our growing marketing team.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and working within our marketing team, you’ll contribute to our content strategy by creating relevant and useful content to attract and retain customers, and help drive growth of our inbound lead generation channel. You will be responsible for delivering weekly content in the form of social media posts, compelling blog posts, case studies and long-form white papers or ebooks. In addition, you will reach out and maintain relationships with industry media, influencers and customers, perform SEO research and optimize your work accordingly.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Be actively involved strategically – by developing a content marketing strategy, and operationally – by creating and implementing content across channels.
- Develop and edit different content assets relevant to customer personas and the buyer journey – including blog posts, case studies, white papers, ebooks, infographics, email campaigns, and webinars.
- Identify, reach out to, and interview relevant parties (customers, logistics experts, customer segment influencers) to create helpful, specific, practical, and unique content.
- Develop sales support content such as testimonial presentations, customized white papers, and ROI studies.
- Use SEO best practices to create new and optimize existing content to drive traffic and generate new leads.
- Use analytics tools and leverage data to monitor content performance according to our goals.
- Native or similar level English writing skills.
- Experience in content creation.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a profound understanding of what it takes to engage readers with meaningful content.
- Experience in developing meaningful relationships with business partners.
- A focus on quality and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and juggle multiple projects at once, be organized, and meet deadlines.
- Proactivity and good communication skills.
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- An Arts degree or similar
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Experience working in startups
- Familiarity with SEO and lead generation tools
- Competitive salary
- Permanent employment contract
- Beautiful new office overlooking King Tomislav Square in the historic center of Zagreb
- Working with a young and motivated team
- Working on building a product that will be used by companies around the world
- Flexible working hours
OptimoRoute™ plans and optimizes routes and schedules for deliveries and mobile workforces. We are committed to bringing the absolute state-of-the-art in planning, routing and schedule optimization technology to everyone.