Route Planning & Scheduling for
Healthcare & NEMT Services
Easily plan efficient schedules for healthcare professionals making house calls or doing NEMT to and from healthcare institutions. Make sure patients are matched with the necessary skilled professionals. Plan pickup and drop off of patients on the same route.
Route planning software that serves your needs
Plan schedules for more appointments than before
- Import and see all your appointments at a glance
- Set priorities and appointment time windows
- Set working times and schedule breaks for your employees
- Set pickup and drop-off times for NEMT
Instant schedules with efficient route planning
- See efficient multi-stop routes in seconds
- Let your employees start or end the routes at their home location
- Automatically assign appointments to the medical professionals according to their skills and service areas
Support your healthcare professionals on the road
- See how the day’s schedules are progressing in real time
- Allow dispatchers to view your team’s locations live
- Serve mid-day orders seamlessly with Dynamic Planning
Equip your team with our Mobile App
- Send routes directly to medical professionals’ mobile phones
- Appointment details, schedules, navigation in a single app (iPhone and Android smartphones)
- Mid-route changes immediately on personnel’s screens
How to improve your healthcare service
with smarter routes
Sign up for a free 30-day trial
Our optimization consultant will be in touch immediately.
Import your appointments, healthcare professionals on the road and plan their routes
Go over our help topics and video tutorials: Everything you need to help you get started.
Learn how an independent pharmacy simplifies its free delivery service to maximize efficiency and cut costs
Efficient routes mean that all delivery related costs are kept to an absolute minimum – which is crucial to the business, given that the delivery service is provided free of charge.
Frequently asked questions
What types of healthcare businesses does OptimoRoute support?
OptimoRoute’s schedule and route planning software supports a variety of different healthcare businesses ranging from home examinations to non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT).Case studies
What do I need to set up OptimoRoute?
OptimoRoute is a web-based service so you only need a web browser. There is no installation on your computer, so dispatching can be done from anywhere where you have access to the internet. Click here to learn how to get started.Learn how
Can OptimoRoute support the particularities of my workflow?
Our software solution for healthcare services and non-emergency medical transportation allows you to easily configure all the constraints your business has. That includes setting priorities and appointment time windows, setting working times and schedule lunch breaks for your employees, automatically assigning appointments to the best medical professionals while considering skills and service areas and all other relevant constraints.
Can I plan pickup and drop-off with OptimoRoute?
With OptimoRoute you can plan routes with passengers passing from location to another without going through your headquarters.Case studies
How does OptimoRoute improve customer experience?
OptimoRoute has a unique feature that enables you to send customizable emails or text messages to clients informing them when their professional is scheduled to arrive with live ETAs.
Is there a limit of orders I can plan at once?
Depending on your plan, the limit is 250, 500 or 750. This means depending on your plan, you can import 250, 500 or 750 orders at once, as well as have that same number of orders being taken into consideration for planning during your planning timeframe.Pricing