With OptimoRoute™ you can send optimized routes to your email address. You will receive a list of stops with:
- Location name,
- Estimated arrival time at the location,
- Time window: earliest time allowed to begin the service – latest time to end the service,
- Notes for the driver,
- Link to start navigation on the smartphone using one of the installed navigation applications like Google Maps, Bing Maps, Apple Maps, Navigon, TomTom, Garmin StreetPilot and Waze.
Sent emails have a responsive design and will adjust to smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
Click on Share routes button and select Send routes to open the Send Routes to Email window.
Change the email address if necessary and select the navigation application that will be used for navigation when start navigation button is clicked. The following applications are supported:
- Google Maps,
- Bing Maps,
- iPhone – Google Maps Application,
- iPhone – Apple Maps,
- iPhone – Navigon,
- iPhone – TomTom,
- iPhone – Garmin StreetPilot USA,
- iPhone – Garmin StreetPilot North America,
- iPhone – Garmin StreetPilot Western Europe,
- iPhone – Garmin StreetPilot UK and Ireland,
- iPhone – Waze,
- Android (user will be asked to select the navigation application),
- Windows Phone.
When you have set the navigation application click on Send Routes button. The system will notify you when the routes have been sent.