With OptimoRoute™ you can send optimized routes to your email address. You will receive a list of stops with:
- Location name,
- Estimated arrival time at the location,
- Time window: earliest time allowed to begin the service – latest time to end the service,
- Notes for the driver,
- Link to start navigation on the smartphone using one of the installed navigation applications like Google Maps, Bing Maps, Apple Maps, Navigon, TomTom, Garmin StreetPilot and Waze.
Sent emails have a responsive design and will adjust to smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
Click the Share routes button and select E-mail routes. From there you will see three options for selecting email recipients. You can send emails :
- To all drivers
- To selected drivers, or
- Send all Routes to one e-mail
Change the email address if necessary and select the navigation application that will be used for navigation when start navigation button is clicked. The following applications are supported:
- Google Maps,
- Bing Maps,
- iPhone – Google Maps Application,
- iPhone – Apple Maps,
- iPhone – Navigon,
- iPhone – TomTom,
- iPhone – Garmin StreetPilot USA,
- iPhone – Garmin StreetPilot North America,
- iPhone – Garmin StreetPilot Western Europe,
- iPhone – Garmin StreetPilot UK and Ireland,
- iPhone – Waze,
- Android (user will be asked to select the navigation application),
- Windows Phone.
When you have set the navigation application click on Send Routes button. The system will notify you when the routes have been sent.
If your drivers run on different schedules or you want to avoid sending shifts at a time that overlaps with your personal hours, you can now set a time for drivers’ routes to be sent to them at a moment that’s convenient for you.
Plan your routes as you normally would, and then click the Share Routes button. When you select Send to driver app…, you’ll have the option to send the routes immediately, or at a selected time the evening before the scheduled orders, or at a selected time on the morning the drivers are to be dispatched.