We are hiring!
LOCATION: Zagreb, Croatia
OptimoRoute™ is a Silicon Valley-funded logistics startup and we are hiring a process-driven and organized Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B technology, lead generation, marketing automation, and campaign execution.
This is a great opportunity to learn, and grow your marketing skillset while having a substantial business impact at the intersection of marketing & sales at a fast-growing company.
If this sounds amazing to you, read on and apply!
In this role, you’ll assist with and later own marketing operations. This includes designing, building, and optimizing processes around our (mostly digital) marketing campaigns across multiple acquisition channels. You’ll contribute to our performance and content marketing strategy by creating consistent processes that improve results for our content, performance, and other marketing channels.
You’ll be responsible for project management of different initiatives, such as: creating a KPI dashboard for different channels, automation of the lead scoring process, review solicitation process, and many more. In addition, you’ll be responsible for deploying different types of content through different online and social media channels.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Maintain performance tracking dashboards (in Excel or similar) across acquisition channels.
- Owning, measuring, and reporting on lead scoring and review solicitation processes.
- Creating and implementing simple content like ad copy, help topics, and short blog posts across various channels.
- Managing the production of various educational resources like videos, webinars, blog posts, white papers, and others.
- Coordinating with the design team to deploy content on different platforms.
- Identifying marketing funnel opportunities and developing process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team.
- C1 level of English writing skills.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or similar.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solid analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and juggle multiple projects at once, be organized, and meet deadlines.
- Proactivity and good communication skills.
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Experience working in startups
- Familiarity with SEO and lead generation tools
- Competitive salary
- Permanent employment contract
- Beautiful new office overlooking King Tomislav Square in the historic center of Zagreb
- Working with a young and motivated team
- Working in a fast-growing Silicon Valley company serving businesses across the globe
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OptimoRoute™ plans and optimizes routes and schedules for deliveries and mobile workforces. We are committed to bringing the absolute state-of-the-art in planning, routing, and schedule optimization technology to everyone.